Sunday, May 16, 2010

DH??

Yard work...I think about it all day/night. Two weeks ago as I was putting in my 2 hours to mow/trim the front I noticed a pickup/trailer and another small car pulling up to my neighbors house. Out jumped 4 guys, one dog from the truck and another 2 guys from the small car. They each pulled off a mower, trimmer, edger, blower from the trailer and started the yard work. So there they all were, shirtless and such, and I tried not to laugh still mowing, as they whistled to the dog and jumped in the vehicles and off they went...job well done. So that brings me 4 days ago. Raining, sweatpants, hat, hoodie...i'm applying the fertilizer to the front and zoom zoom here come the "crew" across the street. Well, one of the shirtless guys (who reminded me of Gabrille's yard boy from the day on Desperate Housewives) comes to chat...lol...."hey I see you have piles of bushes, etc., your roof seems to be missing in areas, your lawn looks like it could use some help, etc...lol." Well by the time he left he gave me a quote on hauling off the truck load of rubbish, a roofing job, and obtw he is a dog trainer....Yep!!!! To me, that sounds like a match made in heaven!!!

No comments: