Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Experiment almost over...



Floor mat only a day/so from mailing so this will be the "deal-breaker"...IF it arrives in Oregon looking like it did in Washington...I will soon be opening my Etsy store for my artwork. If so, I give my new friend Patricia the credit for setting up this challenge for me. I think if I were to "know/know" Patricia, that she is an artist herself...and artists tend to encourage other artists to create. So that was Patricia's role for me...and it could take my life in a much-needed new direction...so "Please Mr. Postman....." help us out here!


Also little Stella fitting right in here...it was "iffy" at first, but she tags along with Gretta absolutely everywhere she goes. To my delight I heard a ruckus outside my bedroom window to peek and see them rolling/frolicking together...pretty sweet. She sleeps in between Gretta's lets or uses her tail as a pillow. Thus the answer to my question...why did I pay $$, drive 5 hours to get a Great Pyr mix dog (which isn't a Great Pyr mix at all)...ahhhh yes..."Sozo"...to save, keep safe and sound, to rescue from danger or destruction Amen....

No comments: