Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Got to start somewhere....

First blog...ever! This site will include not only my constant struggle to find that creative side of me for my art, but also life. I love all sorts of art, as you can read from my profile, but my main interest at present is painting commercial grade vinyl sized mats as "art for your floor". Yes it is a useful art source, originating in my kitchen to hide all the stains on my way-too-light colored vinyl. So I cut, prep, prep some more, draw my design, paint and seal, seal, seal. Then you can walk on it, sweep it, mop it....and it turns a not-so-memorable area into a memorable area! Also I design wooden blocks with words, names, phrases, songs, etc...incorporating paint, texture, digital transfer, etc. which can be hung in grouping or stood as display. Soon I will be up-running with my etsy site!!

1 comment: