Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sonic


My absolute FAV drink (other than you Starbucks) is Sonic's Diet Cherry Limeade with extra sugar-free cherry syrup. I might not have stumbled upon this icy delight, but Sonic is back-to-back with my gym Kia Ora Fitness. Therefore when I took a spin through Sonic parking lot I noticed a huge sign which said, "Kia Ora Fitness and Sonic are Partners". Well now, isn't that perfect...so by frequenting Sonic, I am just establishing a tighter bond between the two businesses!! With my infatuation of the drink, I was excited to see a Coke Rep at our Walmart jotting down secret notes on a clipboard as he stood in the soda aisle. Hello Mr. Coke Rep...I have a question for you regarding your products. Then he spoke...well I know everything about all the Coke line-up. Perfect, I said and explained to him about the Sonic drink made with diet Sprite and Coke's diet cherry syrup. So...can the general public buy your diet cherry syrup I asked (already dreaming of making this concoction at home). He said, hey we used to sell that drink as he pointed to a spot on the pop shelves. Really, a diet sprite/cherry drink I asked? No, it wasn't diet and it wasn't Sprite, but it was kinda like that. Oh, i said...well back to the diet cherry syrup is that available for purchase? It is in a box and they hook it up to the tubes to make the drink he said. Ahhhh does that mean you do sell it or don't sell it? Nope he said. I thanked him and picked up my 24-can/cube of Diet Pepsi.

1 comment:

Celestan said...

BUMMERRRRR!!!
So helpful? NOT. Well mama when I become rich (and famous) you will have them delivered to your house on a daily basis =] LOVE YOU